For over 30 years my client has specialized in color cosmetics, pencils, nail polish and skin care.
At this moment they are looking for a packaging engineer that will be responsible for the execution, daily coordination en new product development.
Their newly established retail marketing & packaging innovation division offers complete, customized service with the broadest finished product and kit portfolio, providing clients with the ideal cosmetic range.
Content of the Role:
* Propose different package options in accordance with the customer brief and products offered by CRB suppliers.
* Manage requests for internal and external samples for projects (QC, Project Manager, R & D, design agencies, production etc ...)
* Validate and approve the new standard packs, QA.
* Negotiate pack prices to obtain competitive prices for finished products
* Validate the first pack productions at the suppliers for specific cases
* Be in direct contact with strategic clients if necessary (meeting, conference call)
* Participate in the development of the packs of the new CRB presentation lines.
* Look for new packaging suppliers / innovative packaging products.
* Create the sample library packaging and keep it up to date
Experience Required for this Position:
* Higher Education Specialization Packaging
* 3-5 years in a similar position a plus
* Good level of English & French
For a confidential discussion about R&D opportunities in the Benelux, send your CV in WORD to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me, Jeroen De Maeyer, Senior R&D Consultant on the number +31 207 09 10 70 .