Customer Service & Call Centre Virtual Recruitment Fair
Date: 24 May 2018
Registration link: https://www.virtualrecruitmentdays.com/vrdmulti/public/live/cscall18/TLJjobs
What is the Customer Service & Call Centre Virtual Recruitment Fair about?
This particular virtual recruitment fair is an online event dedicated to Bilingual/ Multilingual professionals and graduates looking for work throughout Europe.
Companies attending the event will all be recruiting for Customer Service and Call Centre candidates in order to fill their available positions in a vast array of languages and locations throughout Europe.
For those who don’t know or haven’t attended a virtual fair before, such an event gives you the opportunity to have online chats with recruiters, apply for positions and drop your CV on company stands. Attend virtually all from the comfort of your home or whilst on the move, being the sofa, kitchen table, your office desk or having a coffee between lectures as you can login and chat to recruiters throughout the day!
Here are some of the reasons why you should attend the Customer Service & Call Centre Virtual Recruitment Fair:
- The fair will have blue chip companies and recruitment agencies throughout Europe that are ONLY interested in recruiting people with Customer Service and/or Call Centre experience.
- You will be able to have online live chats to leading Employers as well as Recruitment Agencies, whether it’s to ask a question or to discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
- Discuss Relocation opportunities with HR Professionals
- Complete a career test where your skills will be best matched with the companies exhibiting, to save time and energy whilst looking for a job.
- Leave your CV with HR professionals - It is essential that you have your CV up-to-date as you can leave your CV and contact details online, with the HR Professionals on the exhibitor's virtual stand.
- Many companies will have advice on how to apply for their roles, information about the interview process and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job on their virtual stand.
- Download application forms if required, or watch videos uploaded from recruiters
So, are you a Bilingual/ Multilingual Customer Service professional looking for a new job?
Register today through the below link, and log back in on 24th May when the fair will be live in order to get access to the company stands, have online live chats with recruiters and apply for their available positions.