We are currently on the lookout in behalf of a multinational organization, Tipperary-based, leader in payment solutions. Our client are looking for a L3 Product Manager with 4 yrs experience as a product owner or similar. Permanent position.
More details will be disclosed on the phone. Some guidelines are provided down below:
Some Main Responsibilities:
• Contribute significantly to implementing solutions within a collaborative, high trust, solutions delivery team which will contain developers, data scientists and DevOps engineers
• Research, analyse and write unambiguous business requirements to insure client and market needs are met.
• Work closely with clients and internal departments to clearly understand and address business problems and issues.
• Ensure business and system development methodologies are followed and continuously improved.
• Report accurately and timely to internal customer base (business and senior managers/directors)
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong background in product research and/or business analysis
• Must be able to work independently using contractual agreements and company policies and procedures as guidelines.
• Experience with SDLC artefact management tools such as JIRA
• Experience with payment product analysis is preferred
• Very strong verbal communication skills
So what now?
Please get in touch with me and make sure to receive the Cpl treatment! Constant mediation with our client, Interview preparation, Frequent feedback, and more!
Would you like to apply for this position, receive more details, or take a look at the full jobs spec? This is the name: Andrea Ghiselli - 021 494 4860 - firstname.lastname@example.org