The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. We think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. From our offices in Maastricht in the Netherlands, we provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are an important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
We offer two different services for our customers in France.
Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24 hours department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Employees answer incoming calls from customers requiring assistance. Details are collated and entered into a computerized system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the employee contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician. The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
Do you enjoy working in shifts and being part of a dynamic environment? Stop reading and apply directly to become a part of our team!
The Customer Service department serves all customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles. All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. You are responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries. As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
Do you enjoy working on a regular dayshift and do you have perfect writing skills? Don't be shy and differentiate yourself by convincing us of your way to communicate.
• Good understanding of Customer satisfaction;
• Excellent knowledge of French;
• Fluency in English (corporate language);
• Good written and verbal skills;
• Ability to work in structures, to prioritize, analyse and coordinate your day to day;
• Empathy and negotiation skills;
• Open-minded to a diversity of cultures;
• Computer literacy;
• Act as our Brand ambassador.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
• A “tailor made” individual development plan;
• Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars;
• Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
• Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
• Pension plan;
• 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
• Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
• Competitive performance based salary growth;
• Result oriented bonuses;
• Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
This Customer Service Representative position is on a fulltime basis. We provide an extensive 4 week initial training and a follow up buddy program of 2-3 months. You will be offered two contracts with each a duration of one year, after this the contract will be of an indefinite time.
Working in a 24 hour shift pattern with a competitive salary and the possibility to increase your income with the shift allowance.
Working in dayshift with a competitive salary.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (In French) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the Recruitment Office on +31 43 3562109 or via email: email@example.com