Content Review – Fluent Turkish
The successful candidate will review uploaded content and flagged account activity for indicators of fraudulent activity to remove fraudulent content according to Client Policy.
• Evaluate, label and identify patterns in suspicious activity
• Review non-objectionable content, create tasks, follow-up on open tickets
• Review account details for indicators provided by client analysis and determine whether the items meet criteria provided by client Policy.
• Provide feedback on trends identified in review.
• General data entry related tasks.
• Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
• Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
• Familiar with and user of social media products
• Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
• Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
• Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
• Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
• Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
• Candidates should have good search and navigating skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Fluent English speaker
• Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
• Good problem solving
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.