The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The Central Eastern European department provides services for customers in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia. Within this department we offer combined services:
Service 24hours department:
Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24 hours department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
Employees answer incoming calls from customers requiring assistance.
Details are collated and entered into a computerised system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the employee contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician.
The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
Customer Service department:
The Customer Service department serves all European customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles.
All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. Customer
Service is responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries.
As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge. Multi-tasking is not a problem and you are a team player.
• Good understanding of Customer satisfaction
• Mother tongue Polish
• Fluent English (corporate language)
• Additional German language will be an asset
• Good written and verbal skills
• Ability to work in structures, to prioritize, analyze and coordinate your day to day
• Empathy and negotiation skills
• Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
• Computer literacy
• Act as our Brand ambassador
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary.
• A “tailor made” individual development plan;
• Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars;
• Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
• Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
• Pension plan;
• 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
• Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
• Competitive performance based salary growth;
• Result oriented bonuses;
• Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
Working hours 40 hours a week, shifts including nights and weekends. We provide an extensive 4 week initial training and a follow up buddy program.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Aleksandra Fal: email@example.com.