CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST - Danish MARKET
Voxpro is an award winning provider of Multilingual Customer Experience and Technical Support solutions to giant global brands. Headquartered in Cork, we have offices in Dublin and the USA .
Our success is our people. Their talent attracts great clients whose vision engages our people. This is the sustainable and happy life cycle of Voxpro.
At Voxpro we can offer a promising career with lots of opportunities to progress within the company. We believe in supporting the talent within the company and encouraging our employees to grow and succeed. This is a unique opportunity to join our team and be a part of really making a difference at Voxpro. Our new state of the art offices in Dublin's Trendy Point Village offer you the chance to show your Quirky side!
For more information please visit www.voxpro.ie
We have an exciting opportunity to work within our team supporting our client VIVINO.
Ready to join a vibrant start-up, building the world's #1 wine app and wine community? Now's the time to get involved - especially if you love wine as much as we do. This position will work with Vivino's Customer Experience team and will be based in our Dublin city centre, Ireland office.
We're looking for an experience customer service expert to help us with day-to-day customer order management for our client Vivino's market and deals business verticals. You'll rock in this role as you continue to foster great working relationships with Vivino's users and ensure our support experience is amazing. You're going to support all customer service functions and communications as part of a fast-growing talented team.
Be dynamic, passionate, a self-starter who cares deeply about customer satisfaction and you will shine here.
You will quickly become a Vivino product expert so that you can help our customers with achieving the most value from Vivino's platform. The work you do will have a direct impact in bringing great wine to wine drinkers and wine collectors with the satisfaction of knowing you're helping build the world's largest wine marketplace.
* Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, phone, chat and other support channels)
* Provide 100% quality control review of all new wine orders made on our platform before passing them over for fulfillment to our partners
* Use your super online shopping experience to search for the best wine on our platform for our customers making recommendations on cross-selling opportunities or up-selling opportunities where appropriate
* Place outgoing calls and send emails to follow up on customer's questions
* Liaise with Vivino merchant partners to ensure consumer orders are delivered with accuracy and timely delivery
* Build loyalty among new customers and ensure our customers fall in love with Vivino over and over again
* Support for this role will cover two business verticals including Vivino Deals and Vivino Market customer support
* Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
WHAT WE OFFER
There is free Breakfast available onsite. We have a company GP scheme where if any employee needs to see the doctor this is paid for by the company. An occupational health nurse visits our site and offers free Reiki sessions, head massages and chair massages. Quarterly employee incentives and competitions. We have a very lively Sports and Social club with fun events arranged every month, previously we have done beer tasting, trampoline dodge ball, tours around Ireland, fancy dress parties, movie nights. It is a nice way to get to know the teams and experience the Voxpro culture.
We are looking for people who want to progress and grow with the company. There will be a lot of exciting new clients joining and lots of expansion particularly for our Dublin office so it is really important for us to hire the right talent to ensure they can learn and grow with us.