Title: Service Engineer (Validation)
Location: Cork & Nationwide
Permanent role with a specialist engineering solutions company.
• Validation & Servicing of cleanrooms, LAF’s, Isolators, laboratory equipment in Pharmaceutical, medical device and healthcare facilities.
• Report generation.
• Signing off on completed projects.
• Working with team to follow up on validation leads.
• Liaise with Suppliers
• Minimum third level qualification or apprenticeship in a relevant discipline
• Experience with Pharma/Healthcare
• Experience with cleanroom environment, fluid handling and/or hygienic/sterile environments
• HVAC systems
• 3 years' Field Service Engineering/Maintenance experience
• Full, clean drivers licence
For more information please contact Barry Jones on 021-4847134 or send your CV to email@example.com